Skip to main content

Are the holidays over yet?

As I stored my preferred Santa mug away, earlier this week, it reminded me of the cute Mugs and  kisses set from @PinkandMain which I had received after Christmas last year and was not able to use this year again. I was not prepared to let that set wait for another year so I thought I would create a silly card with an improbable dialogue, between these cute mugs, about Christmas being already over. Hope you find it amusing!

#pinkaindmain Mugs and Kisses, and Cocoa for you #trinitystamps Slimline woodsy background #mamaelephant Cool penguins #lawnfawn A birdie told me and For you deer #createasmile Say what and Shit happens! #heroarts Kelly's doing my best planner and Off-beat holiday messages #time4teadesigns Bearing gifts


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Antique linen, Vintage photo and Ground espresso #copic  #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

Comments