Skip to main content

Have yourself a merry little Christmas

Isn't that Cuckoo clock from @pinkandmain the cutest thing ever? It comes with gnomes and a cute bear. I wanted to find an excuse to use it straight away, as part of my piority list of cards, i.e., involving a Christmas theme... and I had that idea of a fun card. I just love how it turned out and I hope it cracks you up too!


#pinkandmain Cuckoo clock and Bear with wagon #gerdasgteiner Little reindeer #clearlybesotted Mix and match meow #waffleflowers Sassy speech bubble #mamaelephant Jump for joy #lawnfawn Merry messages

#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Speckled egg, Kitsch flamingo, Worn lipstick, Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness and Mustard seed #copic #copicliner #timholtz Floral stencil #versafine #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #christmas #christmascard #onelayercard

 

Comments