Skip to main content

Free hugs

Today, I have a cute Valentine card. I had done a similar card a while ago and had wanted to redo it with a few changes. So I thought now would be a good time before restarting work... also a good way to bring a little color to my current grid

The 2 MFT Birdie Brown sets used here are my favorite sets from MFT! Love those puppies and kitties


#mftstamps Kissing booth, New best friend and Little buddies #mftstencil Slimline Grassy edges and Mini cloud edges #lawnfawn Grassy stencil #averyellestamps Market stand #heroarts Heart confetti cover die

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo, Twisted citron, Mowed lawn and Rustic wilderness #copic

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #valentinesdaycard #valentinesday

 

Comments