Skip to main content

New year resolutions

Have you taken good resolutions for 2023 yet? I have two. The first one is to take more time for myself and for that I made the choice to reduce DT work to allow for more personal projects. This was also a necessity as I might have less time available to craft in 2023 due to other commitments and duties, in addition to work. The second one is about doing more physical activities, sitting less at my desk... though I am not that yoga girl (anymore). However, that cat could totally be my cat, Kali. She knows she possesses me and that's typically the kind of pose she can take.


#pinkandmain Namaste and Window view #whimsystamps Chippy paint background #honeybeestamps Grass border die

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Pumice stone, Antique linen, Vintage photo, Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #newyearresolution

Comments