Skip to main content

Tossing a frosty hi your way

So I was hesitant to post this card today... certainly not the brightest card and definitely not as happy as I intended it to be. Either I got lost in trying to match colors or the weather got into me... but not the expected result! I still like the result very much for I like dark colors in the first place and @carlacreaties cute critters are everything in this card. Plus, it's been a while I haven't done any no line coloring... and not sure the next time will be soon (Very hard to color while filming!)


#carlacreaties Artic Winter 1 & 3 and Penguin 1 &2 #clearlybesotted Polar pals

#heroarts Contour ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Speckled egg, Iced spruce and Black soot, #copic #copicliner #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #diycards #onelayercard #nolinecoloring

Comments