Skip to main content

Blowing kisses your way

If you've seen my stories this week, you know I've had that card in progress this week. I just can't get over how cute this @pinkandmain stamp set is! And I'm happy it took me the whole week to finish it, because just the thought of so much cuteness has made my whole week. Hope you like it too!


#pinkandmain Floating by #essentialbyellen High Five #createasmile Say what? #lawnfawn Grassy and Cloudy stencils


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness, Tattered rose, Kitsch flamingo and Festive berries #copic #copicliner


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #valentine #valentinecard #love




Comments