Skip to main content

Happy Mail

So I think this might be my last Valentine card of the season before THE card to my Valentine. I wnanted to try something different, with a more saturated look than the usual. I was inspired by one of the beautiful design papers released by Whimsy Stamps. This one was released just last month and is called Surreally cool sweetheart. I have it in my stash and maybe I should have used it, but how surprising that might be for you, I couldn't miss an opportunity to make another one layer card.
This card was also an opportunity to use a stamp set from @simonsaysstamp that I've had in my stash since last year


#simonsaysstamp Hugs enclosed #honeybeestamps Happy mail

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Kistch flamingo, Festive berries, Lumberjack plaid, Black sooth, Cracked pistachio and Lucky clover


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #valentine #valentinecard #love


 

Comments