Skip to main content

Little bird houses

I am so getting into the Spring mood... When I started this card, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted to do, but I have to admit it turned out better than what I had imagined and I just love all those greens and blues and vibrant colors. The masking of the branches was a bit time consuming but so worth it, I think!

The reveal on that card was so satisfying that I added a short video at the end of this post. Hope you enjoy it!


#pinkandmain Cuckoo clock and Window view #honeybeestamps Love is in the air and Little birdies #mamaelephant Cherry blossom branch #altenew Leaf clusters


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Old paper, Twisted citron, Mowed lawn and Rustic wilderness #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly rollpen


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #spring #springcard

Comments