Skip to main content

Naughty but nice

I recently realized I haven't done a fun card in a while and I had that cute Catitude stamp set from @mftstamps that I had wanted to use for a while... so that's me trying to catch up on recent not so recent sets before a year goes by. And then, I got excited about that idea of using a toilet stamp set which I bought during Covid confinement. I mean the possibilities of featuring a loo on a card are not very wide, so that was the perfect occasion... Isn't this restroom cosy? Well, at least, it is filled with my preferred people!


#mftstamps Catitude, Cat-astrophe, House cats, Spa day and On solid ground #createasmile Oh, poo! #thegreetingfarm Mice shelving #mamaelephant Little succulent agenda #simonhurley Meow #clearlybesotted Say it's Christmas #picketfencestudios Cats are family


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Speckled egg #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen

 

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

Comments