Skip to main content

Candy shop

I have a very sweet card today with some crazy masking, unmasking and remasking. As you'll see in my reels, I think this is one of the most complex one-layer card I've ever done. But, I really love how it turned out. Hope you like it too!



I'm also entering this card for the @cloud9craftstore challenge on masking #c9craftschallenge

#ginakdesigns Petite patisserie #lawnfawn How you bean #pennyblack Lovely birthday #sunnystudiostamps Spring showers #mamelephant Pretend play #mftstamps Little helper #honeybeestamps Treat shop add-on #trinitystamps Candy jar #heroarts You're top tier #clealybesotted I pick you, Sugar rush scenes #thegreetingfarm Treat yourself


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tattered rose, Kitsch flamingo, Iced spruce and Black soot #copic #mftstencil Slimline english brick wall #clearlybesotted Pave the way stencil

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard



Comments