Skip to main content

Love you to the carrot and back

Love you to the carrot and back... Bunny kisses and Easter wishes! Happy Easter to all who celebrate.
If you're wondering how I made the carrot, I used the My Favorite Things Over the moon die as the starting point and then my lame drawing skills to turn it into a carrot... Watch my upcoming reel to see more and you'll understand why saying my drawing skills are just lame is an understatement



#p13paperproducts Good night #mftstamps Over the moon die and Magical friends #mamalephant Zodiac rabbit #picketfencestudios Bunny dear

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Prize ribbon, Chipped sapphire and Black soot #copic #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onlayercard #easter #eastercard

Comments