Skip to main content

Sweet dreams

Sharing 2 quick baby cards today which I made for my friend @oceane.bckt who is on maternity leave. Just ordered a couple stamp sets from the new Florilèges release. One of the sets I used has a beautiful moon and clouds image that reminded me of another moon stamp I had from another French company, Mes petits ciseaux. I can't get over how precious they look together. The babies are from the Crafty Meraki Oh baby set... I just love the cute images on that set. 

 

The focal point on the second card is that beautiful sentiment which says: my angel, my little wonder, my heart, my jewel, my treasure, my little one, the gift of my life, my strength, my pride, my little miracle, my world, if you knew how much I love you. Then the smaller one on the top left corner says: A child creates happiness. While I really love cute things on clouds, I recently came across an image of a baby on a hand, which is iconic too, so I thought I'd just do that on this card, using the Waffle Flowers Caring hands set, which I don't get to use enough.


I then added a few elements from various stamp sets and companies, to complete these cards.
I can't resist a beautiful font and strong sentiment... I think you can tell from these cards, as I went a little crazy, but I like the accumulation here

#florilegesdesign Au pays des rêves and Mon coeur #mespetitsciseaux A star is born #craftymeraki Oh baby #hellobluebirdstamps Little star #waffleflowerscraft Caring hands #clearlybesotted Best balloons #anitaysumundo Mi princesa #heidiswapp Colorfresh #mftstamps Miss your hugs #essentialsbyellen High five #lawnfawn Cloudy stencil #stampersanonymous #timholtz Measured stencil #papertreyink Adorable outfits stencil

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo, Worn lipstick, Lost shadow, Salvaged patina and Peacock feathers #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #babycard

Comments