Skip to main content

My first pick

Strawberries are my first pick. I've shared that before, but I really love everything about that fruit, from taste to color! Today, I have this beary sweet card featuring the cute bears and strawberries from the @simonsaysstamp Straw beary set, illustrated by the so talented Alberto @loshakeratoalberto


#simonsaystamp Straw beary and Birthday bears #thegreetingfarm First pick



#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressink Fired brick #distressoxide Old paper, Mowed lawn, Tattered rose and Festive berries #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen #hydracolor #mftstencil Confetti #simonsaysstamp Layered dots stencil


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #slimlinecard

Comments