Skip to main content

Stay cool

Last week end was all about @carlacreaties cute critters. The cat travelling on an airplane set me in such a good mood that I had to keep it going. So the next day, I made this silly card of a doggy and giraffe melting in front of the gelateria. Again, hope this makes you smile too. 

I did my best to create a Copic background... I know not the best looking but practice is everything! So I'll keep trying


#craftemotions #carlacreaties Summer fun 1, 2 & 3, Funny animals 4 #catherinepooler I scream you scream (sentiment)


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressink Salvaged patina, Tea-dye and Vintage photo #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #summer #summercard

Comments