Skip to main content

Love you 'til the cows come home

Have I already mentioned that I'm totally in love with the @streamside_studios Strawberry cows? I hope you like this card as much as I do, because I'm totally cuteness overloaded here! Making this card was such a delight!
For this project, I paired the stamp set with the @teamspellbinders Tiered tray die sets. For the background, I used the new @the_greetery Wicker weave stencil.



#streamsidestudios Strawberry cows and Berry sweet mice #spellbinders Tiered tray and Tiered tray decor die sets #thegreetery Wicker weave stencil #lawnfawn Woodland critters Winter add-on


#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Scattered straw and Tea-dye #distressink Tattered rose, Kitsch flamingo and Worn lipstick #copic #copicliner #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #sssigchallenge #diecutting

Comments