Skip to main content

Mermaid for each other

My recent sepia almost monochromatic card gave me an appetite for more monochromatic and I needed an excuse to use the new @mftstamps Mermaid for each other set. Though, I can't say blues are in my comfort zone, especially as my markers are a bit old, but it was definitely fun, and stressful, but fun. Hope you find them interesting!


Copic colors used: BG000, B91, B93, B95, B97 and B99 + BG01 (small touches to have a warmer shade of blue in some areas

#mftstamps Mermaid for each other and Best fins

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Mermaid lagoon, Chipped sapphire and Black soot #copic #copicliner Cobalt #mftstencil Ray of light #studiolight sea scenery stencil #clearlybesotted Still waters stencil

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #sssigchallenge #onelayercard #nolinecoloring

Comments