Skip to main content

Seasons's greetings

Today, I'm showcasing again the new Festive poinsettia from @alexsyberiadesigns. I just love this stamp set, just like any floral from Alex Syberia Designs. The flower is just the most gorgeous poinsettia I've ever seen but the set also has other great elements, such as holy and pine branches, as well as amazing sentiments that can make great focal points on a card. The set is so comprehensive and turns out so versatile!

For today's card, I wanted to create a dramatic look, with lots of contrast between the flower and background. Also love how the big sentiment from the new Christmas sentiments stamp set is nested in the center. I really love how the card turned out and I hope you like it too.


#alexsyberiadesign Festive poinsettia and Christmas sentiments

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Black soot #copic #copicliner #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #christmas #christmascard #christmasinjuly

Comments