Skip to main content

Got peepers?

For my second @whimsystamps Halloween project, I wanted to use the Cutie batootie stamp set which I really love. Bringing it early gives me an opportunity to reuse it a few more times this season! And I chose to combine it with the Got peepers stamp set. I think they make a great combo. For my scene, I also created that huge watercolored moon, which I turned into a creepy moon with the Halloween expressions stencil. I also used the stencil on the stamped pumpkins. 

I just love how the card turned out. One of my preferred Halloween makes ever so far and I hope there will be many more this season!


Whimsy Stamps products used:
- Cutie batootie (bat and pumpkins)
- Got peepers (cat and witch hat, plus sentiments)
- Halloween expressions stencil (pumpkin faces)
- Slimline fence die (grass details)
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Mustard seed, Carved pumpkin, Crackling campfire, Twisted citron, Pine needles and Black soot #distressink Squeezed lemonade, Pumice stone and Iced spruce #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #halloween #halloweencard #sssigchallenge

Comments