Skip to main content

Halloween fun in the attic

The Halloween fun continues at @whimsystamps and today, I'm sharing some inspiration with the Fuzzy spiders and Got peepers stamp sets. I like that both sets are all about eyes, big eyes that you can easily customize. Today, I'm setting the scene in the attic, a place, I make sure I never go! Spiders are not my friends and these are the maximum fright I can handle. The amazing book images are from the Poe boy stamp set. 

For my scene, I also used two rubber background stamps that I love, the Farmhouse shiplap and the Brick backgrounds. Whimsy Stamps have the greatest background stamps and these are must-have if you like to create scenes like me.


Whimsy Stamps products used:
- Fuzzy spiders (cobwebs, spiders, hallowen hat and sentiment)
- Got peepers (cat)
- Poe boy (books)
- Farmhouse shiplap background (wood background)
- Brick background (wall)
#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #halloween #halloweencard

Comments

  1. What an amazing creation Sylvie! That combo of backgrounds and your cute spiders and kitty. This is sensational hun! You are a master scene builder and your colouring work and ink blending is always so delish! Another stellar creation. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment