Skip to main content

Sardines

You know me, die cuts are clearly not in my comfort zone, but this card making was satisfying in so many ways. I finally managed to use some goodies from last Summer in combination with recent ones. I love that I was able to combine so many different products and brands and I really love how it turned out. Hope you like it as much as I do!

#honeybeestamps Lovely layers: Lures and Cutting board #thestampmarket Sardines #lawnfawn Zesty lemon #alexandrarenke Large cutlery set #whimsystamps Criss cross gingham background stamp

 


#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Salvaged patina, Salty ocean, Kitsch flamingo, Antique linen, Tattered rose, Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Fossilized amber, Old paper, Rustic wilderness, Pine needles, Tea-dye, Vintage photo and Ground espresso #distressink Salvaged patina, Pumice stone, Iced spruce, Squeezed lemonade #copic #timholtz Metallic cardstock #altenew Silver brushed cardstock #lawnfawn Ocean wave stencil #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments