Skip to main content

Take care and feel better

Sharing a card I made for my mom. I made a very personal bouquet which summarizes the highlights of her life from her family-run furniture business to some of her passions in life: painting, baking and sewing. For this card, I used the gorgeous Tulips treasure from @alexsyberiadesigns, Garden tub die and Woven cane background from @the_greetery, and some older sets from various other brands which are all listed below


#thegreetery Garden tub die, Woven cane background die and Little labels #alexsyberiadesigns Tulips treasure #honeybeestamps Baked with love #doodlebugdesign Sew happy #mamaelephant Carried away #coloradocraftcompany Color my world #altenew Tufted chair 


#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxidespray Pumice stone, Salvaged patina and Gathered twigs #copic #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments