Skip to main content

Alex Syberia Designs One-Year Anniversary Release Blog Hop | Giveaway | Over £800 ($1000) in prizes

 

The new collection from Alex Syberia Designs, Celebrating you, is now available and it is amazing. More information is available on their website: https://alexsyberia.com/?p=11699&preview=true

You can shop the new release here: https://alexsyberiadesigns.com/

Giveaway info:


To celebrate their birthday, Alex Syberia Designs has collaborated with a ton of wonderful sponsors to give away a grand total of £800 ($1000) in prizes!


Alex Syberia Designs: 5x £40 ($50) Gift Cards
Altenew : $50 Gift Card
Auzz Trinklets n crafts : $30AUD Gift Card
Crafty Purple Frog: £25 Gift Card
Dies to Die For : £25 Gift Card
Doeading : 50€ Gift Card (only for EU)
Gina K  : $100 Gift Card
Glitter and ink : $50 CAD Gift Card (only for Canada)
Jennifer McGuire Ink : 1 Share Handmade Kindness goodies bag -$75value
Kit & Clowder : $15 Gift Card
Mennys Bastelshop : 2x 20€ Gift Cards (EU)
Online Card Classes : 3 x free spots to any classes
Paper & i : $25 Gift Card (only for USA)
Pear Blossom press : $25 Gift Card
Scrap Shotz : $25 CAD Gift Card (only for Canada)
Seize the stamp : 2x CHF 25 Gift Cards
Simon Says Stamp : $100 Gift Card
SCT Magazine : $50 Gift Card
The Glitter Hubb : $25 CAD Gift Card

WOW Embossing : 2x $25 Gift Cards

 

Be sure to leave comments by midnight BST (London, UK time) on September 17th, 2023, for a chance to win!

Start your comment by telling us where you're from (USA, Canada, Europe, or Australia) and what your favorite product is from this September Anniversary release.

All the winners will be chosen at random from the comments left on any of the posts in the blog hop, upcoming YouTube hop, and the three upcoming Instagram hops. Winners will be announced on the Alex Syberia Designs GIVEAWAY WINNERS PAGE on September 18th, 2023.

Make sure to come back and check if you are a winner! Prizes not claimed within two weeks will be forfeited.

To increase your chances of winning, be sure to comment on this blog hop, the upcoming Anniversary Video Hop that starts on the 9th of Sep on Alex Syberia Designs YT Channel, and the three consecutive Instagram Hops on Alex Syberia Designs  Instagram starting on the 11th of September.

Your previous stop: Jo
You are here: Kaliscards by Sylvie
Next stop: Therese

(Full blog list further down) 

  

I've been wanting to play with shrink plastic for a while, to create my own shaker bits and I thought the new Cheerful Panda moments from @alexsyberiadesigns are the perfect set for it. So today, I have a shaker card using different products from the new release. Watch my reel to see it come together!


#alexsyberiadesign Cheerful panda moments stamps and die set, Nested stitched Circle die set, Celebrations Sentiments hot foil plate, Thin Stripes cover die, It's your birthday hot foil plate and die set, Foxtrot alphabet die set

#tsukineko Memento ink #shrinkplastic #3DFoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #interactivecard #shakercard #birthdaycard #birthday

 

Blog Hop Order:

 

 

Comments

  1. Clever! :) love this super cute birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from New York, USA. I love the Stripes Die and Delicate Blooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Utah, USA! My favorite new product is the Illuminating Night Sky set. I love your panda shaker bits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The little pandas inside the shaker is priceless! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (From NC, USA) My favorite item from the release is the Celebrations Sentiments Stamp Set. What a great use of shrink plastic! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chicago, IL USA I LOVE LOVE LOVE the pandas! What a DARLING shaker!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm from USA and I LOVE the pandas and the timeless blooms. Such a fun shaker card! Love what you did with the pandas and shrink plastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from Washington State! You have to know that I am going to be ordering shrink plastic before the day is over. This was just too cute and clever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to see what you create with shrink plastic, Samantha! Honestly, I'd wanted to try for a long while and I just don't why I didn't earlier... I can't wait to use it in another project!

      Delete
  9. OMG, how did I not know that you had a blog??!!!! Now I can pester you even more!! Honestly, I don't know how you picked which card to feature. They are all so outstanding! Beautiful job of featuring Alex's products!! Hugs! 💕🥰🤗💕!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Enna! Yes, I do, and as you can see, I don't actually go to my blog ever... so used to never see any comments, outside hops, I guess. Thanks so much for your sweet comment. Hugs!

      Delete
  10. Hello from Australia. Wow what a wonderful way to use thee pandas. Just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi from the UK. Loving the shaker card with those cute pandas. How lovely using the shrink plastic to add them to the shaker card. They are definitely my favourite of the release x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello from Florida. I love the new release. Beautiful cards... love the pandas and the shrinky dinks 🐼

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm from the USA! The panda stamp set is my favorite!
    Super cute shaker card! Love the tiny pandas as your shaker bits! Fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. USA. I love the little pandas inside the shaker- so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Sylvie, You know how I adore this shaker card with the Pandas! Shrinking them for shaker bits, brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. USA - fav is the cheerful pandas set -oooh I l love shaker cards - so fun

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh. Em Gee! This is so stinkin' cute!! I love that you put little pandas in as part of the shaker bits.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello from the UK. Your shaker card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello from Ireland, Europe! And well done on an amazing 1st year - here's to many more! One of my favourite products are the adorable pandas - love how cute they are! I love the fact that you incorporated them on your card, and to use them as little shrunk addition to your shaker was genius!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello from Canada! I love this card so much, the mini pandas inside the shaker are so neat!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello from Pennsylvania in the US! I just love your card. The shrunken plastic adds a lot to the already-great shaker. I love the clever way your card is set up.
    Congrats to ASD on one year (already)!! This release is amazing and past releases have also been incredibly good. You're on your way to the top!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi, from the US (Chicagoland.) I don't think I could love this more! I gasped with delight when I saw that you had used shrink plastic for the pandas and had added them to a huge shaker window!!! Thank you so much for the huge smile today! I'm definitely pinning this!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hello from Michigan in the USA. I watched your reel on Instagram this morning of you making this card. And I fell in love with the card…And those precious little pandas. Absolutely wonderful delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm from the USA and my favorite is the Cheerful Panda Moments stamp set. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi from the US. What a cute card, using the pandas on shrink plastic, genius they are so adorable! My favorite from the release is the carnival party stencil and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hello from the USA. My favorite part of this release is the sentiments. But with each new design I see I fall in love with more of the release. Those panda shaker bits are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hello from TX - what a cute card and love the idea of shrink plastic

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello from the USA. I love this release especially the balloons! This card is out of this world--so c ute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello from USA! Fabulous birthday card. The tiny pandas inside the shaker are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi from Canada. Cute card - love the wee Panda shaker bits!! One of my favourites from this release is the Birthday Cake stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Shrink-E-Dinks! Lol what an incredible idea. USA

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such a fun and creative shaker card with these sweet pandas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment