Skip to main content

Fireworks or Gerberas?

I have a floral card today featuring fireworks! Yes, you read correctly! When I first saw the new @alexsyberiadesigns Illuminated Night Sky hot foil plate and die set, I immediately thought of gerberas, so I thought it would be fun to make a floral card with them.

When I first saw the new @alexsyberiadesigns Illuminated Night Sky hot foil plate and die set, I immediately thought of gerberas, so I thought it would be fun to make a floral card with them.


I started by foiling the fireworks onto white cardstock using gold glimmer foils and used the coordinated die set. I then inked them with D?istress oxides and shaped them on a foam mat. To create the foliage, I used the Classic foliage die set, released some time ago, which I die cut from gold and glitter cardstock.

For the background, I used the Spring garden stamp set which I stamped on black cardstock and heat embossed with gold powder. I then die cut the background with the new Slimline nested stitched die set.

For the sentiment, I used the new Celebrations sentiments hot foil plate, foiling with gold foil onto three different pink cardstock. I used the Thin stripes cover die to die cut the sentiments.
To finish the card, I adhered the flowers and foliage with liquid glue, added a rhinestone in the center of the flowers and finally adhered the sentiment stripes with 3D foam.


#alexsyberiadesign Illuminated night sky hot foil plate and die set, Celebrations sentiments hot foil plate, Thin stripes cover die, Slimline nested stitcked die set, Classic foliage die set, Spring garden stamp set

#distressoxide Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo, Picked raspberry, Wilted violet, Old paper, Squeezed lemonade and Mustard seed #spellbinders Glimmer foil #versamark #wowembossingpowder #3Dfoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #birthday #birthdaycard

Comments