Skip to main content

Have a Zombie-licious birthday

Today is a special day as we are celebrating Deb Davis' birthday, the Creative Director of @WhimsyStamps. Happy birthday Deb! Have a zombie-licious day!

Gore isn't my usual style, but I had fun trying to create rot and blood. 

 

To create this card, I started by stamping the hands and Zombie word from the Zombie-licious stamp set and masked the image. I then ink blended the background, first with Distress oxide Speckled egg. I then smooched some Old paper here and there, then darkened around those dots with Bundled sage and to finish Forest most.

With the Clawed stencil, I blended Candied apple to create splatters of blood and scratches.
I then unmasked the images and colored them with Copic markers.

I stamped the sentiments and zombies from the Zombie party, Zombie-licous and Boo-day sets. To finish the card, I stamped splatters of blood from the Distressed background and inksplats with red ink, and then again with versamark, added Lumberjack plaid embossing glaze and heat set it.


#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween Zombie-licious, Zombie party, Distressed background and inksplats, Boo-day and Clawed stencil

#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Speckled egg, Old paper, Bundled sage, Forest moss, Candied applie #distressglaze #distressembossingglaze Lumberjack plaid #copic #copicliner #versamark

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #halloween #halloweencard #slimlinecard #birthday #birthdaycard


Comments