Skip to main content

Make a wish

Today, I get to showcase two fireworks products from the new @alexsyberiadesigns collection. The first one is the Dazzling fireworks cover die which I used to both foil and die cut the background. On top of it, I also used the Illuminated Night Sky hot foil plate. I like that both products allow to add a ittle shine to the card without being too much. I also added one of the cute pandas from the new Cheerful panda moments set. The cloud is from the previously released Giraffe-ic friends. For the sentiments, I used the new Celebrations sentiments stamp set and the Thin stripes cover die to die cut them.

#alexsyberiadesign Dazzling fireworks cover die, Illuminated night sky hot foil plate, Cheerful panda moments stamps and die set, Celebrations sentiments stamp set, Thin stripes cover die, Giraffe-ic friends stamp set

#distressoxide Picked raspberry, Wilted violet, Villainous potion, Black soot #spellbinders Glimmer foil #versamark #wowembossingpowder #3Dfoam

 

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #birthday #birthdaycard

Comments