What's better than a shaker card? 5 shaker cards! Today, I'm sharing some SASS cards (just made it up: Simple And Silly Shaker). Almost a CAS card with a simple shaped shaker and a little bit of humor. Hope they inspire you!
Whimsy Stamps products used:
- Nested webs die set
- Candy corn dress up
- Fuzzy spiders stamp set
- Slimline decrepit grave die set
- Juicy die set
- Mini slim rounded die set
- Slimline ATC Windows die set
- Revealers 3 die set
- Zombie party stamp set (Pardon me Do you happen to have a minth sentiment)
- ATC hiss off stamp set (I was told there would be candy sentiment)
- Me-ow cat birthday stamp set (What?! sentiment)
- Oh snap stamp set (swear word sentiment)
- Cutie batootie stamp set (Hello batiful sentiment)
- Ants at a picnic stamp set (let's do lunch sentiment)
- Going catty stamp set (Best witches and Halloween sentiments)
- Boo day stamp set (Happy sentiment)
- Haunted graveyard designer paper
#whimsystamps #halloweeners #whimsystampshalloweeners #whimsystampshalloween #spookycool #creepycool #toocutetospook
#tsukineko Memento inks #distressoxidespray Spun sugar, Candied apple, Fired brick, Pumice stone, Gathered twigs, Salvaged patina, Milled lavender, Wilted violet, Black soot #copic #3DFoam #honeybeestamps Spooky graveyard sequins #thiscallsforconfetti Frank's proposal and Halloween on main street sequin mixes #trinitystamps Jumping jacks and I've got my eye on you clay embellishments #timholtz Idealogy Candy corn clay embellishments #littlethingsfromlucyscards Spider's web sequins #studiokatia Majestic fusion and Silver polka fusion sequins
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard #interactivecard #shakercard






These are so much fun! I love shakers! I had to take a break from the Alex Syberia hop to come see these for inspiration. I love giving all my Halloween makes with candy to the kids. We get about 80!! I love it.
ReplyDelete