Skip to main content

Somebody needs a hug?

Today, I'm sharing more inspiration with the latest @whimsystamps mini release. For my project, I combined the new No bones about it with the Slimline Dog Bone die set and the Runnding scared die set released last week.

I was hoping for a skeleton stamp set this year to pair with the Dog Bone die, so when I first saw the No bones about it set, I was ecstatic. I had so much fun creating this silly shaker card and I hope it makes you smile too!


#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween No bones about it, Slimline Dog Bone die set, Grim reaper, Chippy paint background


#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Antique linene, Old paper, Forest most, Pumice stone and Iced spruce #copic #3DFoam #thiscallsforconfetti Halloween on main street #timholtz Idea-logy Boneyard


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard #interactivecard #shakercard #slimlinecard

Comments