Sharing a one layer card today... Wanted to play a little with a monochromatic coloring and I thought this was the perfect card theme for a non-sense design. This card was a real challenge. I started a first version with an AAL & Create Cheshire cat, but the drawing style was not a good match with the Wonder Anya set from @thegreetingfarm so I restarted it with a slightly different setting and other sets of the same brand. Completely failed the background when stamping that text from Alice in Wonderland, but at that stage it was either a keeper or trash and no restart... Hope you agree with my keeping this imperfect card. I'm very satisfied with the monochromatic section though, so that makes up for the background.
#thegreetingfarm Wonder Anya, Miss Anya amazing, Mice shelving and Meowy Christmas #heroarts Novel prose bold prints #mamaelephant Bookworm #whimsystamps Revealers 1 #hackneyandco The herbarium #altenew Tea for two
#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo, Lost shadow, Iced spruce, Vintage photo, Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness #copic #distressglaze Vintage photo #sakura Gelly roll pen #lawnfawn Grassy stencil
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #aliceinwonderland



Comments
Post a Comment