Skip to main content

You're a doll

When I was proposed to join the @WhimsyStamps Halloweener team this year, I challenged myself to go a bit darker and less clean with my cardmaking, and it took me a bit of time to adjust, I guess. And I'm sure Halloween lovers will find this card just darling but it's probably as dark as my cardmaking can get! Anyways, crackle paste was also a first for me and it was really fun to use it on the new Thorny Frame die. As weird as it sounds, I really love this card, or at least how it turned out.
To add to the creep, I also lit up the doll's eyes with the @pearblossompress EZ-Lights

 

#whimsystamps #whimsystampsdies #whimsystampshalloween Thorny frame die, Dead dolly stamp set, Vintage wallpper background 

 

#tsukineko Memento ink #cracklepaste #distressoxide Old paper, Forest moss, Antique linene, Black soot, Candied apple, Ground espresso #copic #3DFoam


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #halloween #halloweencard #interactivecard #lightupcard


Comments