Skip to main content

You're so sweet

The best card themes are obviously food for me! Lately, I've grown an interest in using stand-alone dies and try to give them some dimension with Copic coloring. I can't say this is an easy exercise for me, but I feel I need to take that direction to increase my cardmaking skills and evolve my card style a little bit. But of course, I had to incorporate a bit of masking!

For this card, I mixed a ton of different products, all listed down below. The sentiment in French cracks me up. It says: if life were a cookie, you'd be the chocolate chips

 

#mftstamps Chip, chip, hooray and Woodplank background #paperieink Sweet holiday (tiny cookie on apron) #tonicstudios Milk and cookies #waffleflower Cookie time #mariannedesign Cookie tin #concordand9th Mini gift box (sentiment Open for the good stuff) #cartoscrap Pépites de chocolat (sentiment Si la vie était un cookie, tu en serais les pépites de chocolat) #averyelle Sweet tidings (sentiment Baked with love) #simonsaysstamp Sweet tooth (sentiment You're so sweet)


#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Tattered rose, Lumberjack plaid, Antique linen, Vintage photo and Ground espresso #copic #copicliner #versamark #wowembossingpowder


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting

Comments