So happy I found some time to use the @mftstamps Squeeze the day set before Summer is completely gone! I love that the set is so big and has so many different stamps, including elements that set the scene. So, for this card, I didn't have to pull that many sets and I was even able to not mix brands! Yay!
I must say I've always been a fan of @jenoblade's cute critters, and the new sets are no disappointment! I'm in love with this set and like I said, I just love that it has so many additional stamps besides the cute critters
#mftstamps Main squeeze, Squeeze the day and Kissing booth #mftstencil Slimline cloud edges
#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Salvaged patina, Cracked pistachio and Pine needles #distressink Salty ocean #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard



Comments
Post a Comment