Skip to main content

This is boo-sheet!

Halloween is just around the corner now and, today, I'm sharing one of my last projects for @whimsystamps. I paired the Haunted parlor background which I love with the Sheet and Giggles stamp set. Today's card is all about transparency and if you think one second that it involves no masking, well, you're wrong!
Watch my reel to see how I managed the transparency.

#whimsystamps #halloweeners #whimsystampshalloweeners #whimsystampshalloween #spookycool #creepycool #toocutetospook Haunted parlor background, Sheets and giggles


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkon3 fadeout noine coloring detail ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #copic #copicliner 


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #halloween #halloweencard #sssigchallenge

Comments