Skip to main content

Christmas calories don't count

A little holiday treat for Santa... looks like Santa fell in the cookie jar.
I used the @Streamside_studios My Favorite Cupcake Christmas toppers clear stamp set for Santa and the cookies. I thought Yen's, @sistersnstamps, recent holly table runner was so cute, so I created a table cloth with the smaller holly branch from the set. I also used the Christmas mice clear stamp set to complete the scene.


#streamsidestudios My Favorite Cupcake Christmas toppers and Christmas mice #concordand9th Holiday cheers tag #heroarts Holiday labels #lawnfawn How you bean?

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tattered rose and Lumberjack plaid #copic #copicliner #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard #christmas #christmascard #sssigchallenge


Comments