Skip to main content

Merry Christmas

The cute bear from the new @alexsyberiadesigns Collecting memories set is great for Christmas cards too! The set has tiny gifts that you can tuck in the wagon. I also reused a few images from past releases, gifts and a christmas hat from the Falala friends set and candy canes from the Smile and wave set. For the sentiment, I used the Christmas sentiments set.


To create the background, I first die cut a circle from masking paper and adhered it on my card front, to create a reservation for the moon. I then blended Tumbled glass Distress oxide around the moon, Blueprint sketch, Chipped sapphire and Back soot.

I then splattered white gouache with a little water all over the panel.
I removed the mooon mask and watercolored the bottom left part with Distress inks Squeezed lemonade, Pumice stone and Iced spruce.

Next, I stamped the images on white cardstock, colored them with Copic markers and used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I then assembled the card together with liquid adhesive and 3D foam.


#alexsyberiadesigns Collecting memories, Falala friends, Smile and wave, Christmas sentiments

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Blueprint sketch, Chipped sapphire, Black soot #distressink Squeezed lemonade, Pumice stone and Iced spruce #whitegouache #copic #3Dfoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #chrismtas #christmascard

Comments