Skip to main content

Birthday wishes to a Crafting queen

I made this pop up easel card for my crafty friend Enna @ritzyhag. The card is bit different from my usual cardstyle and I'm hoping Enna will love it. I know she is the queen of all things shiny and glittery, so I added as much glitter and shimmer as I could. As usual, it's hard to tell with the pictures. Happy birthdy, Enna!


#poppystamps Floral cake popup easel set and Layer cake drip icing #picketfencestudios Mophead hydrangea #alexysberiadesigns Chic roses layering die set #papertreyink Crafting queen and Say it essentials #ginakdesigns Sketched wreath builder stamp #mftstamps Pretty princess #honeybeestamps Mae the mouse

#heroarts Contour ink #tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Twisted citron, Antique linen, Rustic wilderness, Tumbled glass, Aged mahogany, Black soot, Wilted violet, Saltwater taffy and Tattered rose #copic #3DFoam #hydracolorwatercolors Nugget gold #nuvoaquashimmer #simonsaysstamp Luxe glitter cardstock

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #birthday #birthdaycard #nolinecoloring



Comments