Skip to main content

Happy New Year

As we are about to close 2023, I'm sharing a festive card to celebrate the new year, featuring the @alexsyberiadesigns Happy new year hot foil plate and coordinating die, and the Brilliant burst hot foil plate which pairs beautifully with the Illuminated night sky hot foil plate.
For more fun, I added two cute pandas from the Cheerful panda moments set and used the cocktails from the Paradise birds set.

To create the card, I started by blending Distress oxides Prize ribbon and Chipped sapphire in the background. I then used the Brilliant burst and Illuminated night sky hot foil plates to foil the fireworks in gold matte and red speckle.

I then stamped the pandas from the Cheerful Panda Moments set and the cocktails from the Paradise birds set on white cardstock. I colored them with Copic markers and die cut them with the coordinating dies for the Cheerful Panda Moments and Paradise Birds.

For the sentiment, I used the new Happy New Year hot foil plate which I foiled on white cardstock with gold matte foil. I then used the coordinating die to cut the sentiment out. Also die cut two additional sentiments to stack them underneath and give the sentiment a little dimension.

I adhered the sentiment with liquid adhesive on the background panel. Finally, I adhered the critters with 3D foam.

#alexsyberiadesigns Happy new year hot foil plate and die, Brilliant burst hot foil plate, Illuminated night sky hot foil plate, Cheerful panda moments, Paradise birds


#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Prize ribbon, Chipped sapphire #copic
#sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam #spellbinders Gold matte and Red speckle glimmer foil


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #newyear #newyearcard

Comments