Skip to main content

I hope you like the present

Christmas is just around the corner now and for those who celebrate and/or gather with their relatives, I hope you are having a wonderful and peaceful time.
Today is all about gifts and to create this card, I used several @alexsyberiadesigns products from the latest release.

One one gift, I used the Festive fun layering stencil to decorate the wrapper and on the other, I used the Magic stars hot foil plate to decorate the ribbon. On both gifts, I created coordinating bows with the Holiday wreath and branch stencil and die set.
I also used the Noel hot foil plate and die set. Other products from past releases include the Spring bunnies, Falala friends and Birthday wonderland stamp sets.

To create the card, I cut out 2 squares, one big, one small, for the gifts. On the bigger one, I blended Distress oxide Antique linen, on the small one Tattered rose. On the latter, I then blended Antique linen and Lumberjack plaid through the Festive fun layering stencil set.

Using the Holiday wreath and branch stencil set, I inked the two bows, using Distress oxides Antique linen, Mustard seed and Vintage photo on the small one, and Lumberjack plaid and Aged mahogany on the big one. I then used the coordinating dies to cut them out.

I then inked two pieces of cardstock for the ribbons: Antique linen and Mustard seed on one, and Lumberjack on the other. On the latter, I foiled the panel with the Magic stars plate and Matte gold glimmer foil. I then cut out stripes of various sizes and then adhered them on the squares and topped them with the bows. I also added flatback rhinestones to finish the bows.

Next, I foiled the big Noel sentiment with the Noel plate and Matte gold glimmer foil on white cardstock. I used the coordinating die to cut it out.

I then stamped the cute bunnies from the Falala friends and Spring bunnies sets. I colored the images with Copic markers and used the Falala friends and Spring bunnies coordinating dies. I also stamped the small sentiment from the Birthday wonderland and used the coordinating die to cut it out.

I then inked the background panel with Tattered rose and Lumberjack plaid at the top, and Antique linen and Vintage photo at the bottom.

I then assembled the card with liquid adhesive and 3D foam to give some dimension to the card. I then adhered the front panel on the cardbase with liquid adhesive.

#alexsyberiadesigns Festive stencil, Magic stars hot foil plate, Holiday wreath and branch stencil and die set, Noel hot foil plate and die set, Spring bunnies, Falala friends, Birthday wonderland

#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Antique linen, Mustard seed, Vintage photo, Lumberjack plaid, Aged mahogany, Tattered rose #distressink Lumberjack plaid #copic #3DFoam #spellbinders Gold matte glimmer foil

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #christmas #christmascard

Comments