Skip to main content

Treat holders

Finally took the time to use some of the @pixi_dust_designs mugs I have to make treat holders for my nieces and their parents. You know I'm not so much into die cutting and I have to admit I was pleasantly suprised by how easy and fast those are to assemble


#pixidustdesigns Santa mug, Mrs Claus mug, Snowman mug, Penguin mug and Mug add on die sets #thestampmarket Mini tag shaker die #spellbinders Santa’s Sippin’ Sayings

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Tea dye, Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Tattered rose, Kitsch flamingo, Candied apple, Black soot, Carved pumpkin, Twisted citron, Rustic wilderness, Lost shadow #altenew Brushed silver cardstock

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #christmas #christmascard #c9craftschallenge @cloud9craftstore @simonsayschallenge #sssigchallenge 

Comments