Skip to main content

Always Santa

Sharing a Christmas card... I know that's weird considering I haven't posted any since December 25th.
This card was made with newbies received too late and I just couldn't resign myself to waiting for another year or even next July.
When I made the Vintage soda postage card, I wasn't aware that @mftstamps would release again the Soda pop die set but I had that Vintage Santa stencil set from the @thetonstamps in transit. So when the Soda pop die set came out, I knew I had to combine these two and until I had them in my hands, I wasn't sure they would pair so beautifully and perfectly.


I love how this card turned out and I already know I'll have to use it some more next year, because that Vintage Santa stencil is just gorgeous. Hope you like this early 2024 Christmas card! 


#thetonstamps Vintage Santa stencil set and die #mftstamps Soda pop die and stamp sets #honeybeestamps Holly jolly background #simplestories Vintage North Pole stamp set #doodlebugdesign Bar-b-cute stamp set 


#distressoxide Worn lipstick, Candied apple, Tattered rose, Black soot, Salty ocean, Antique linen, Vintage photo, Lost shadow and Pumice stone #sakura Gelly roll pen #versamark #wowembossingpowder #copic


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #christmas #christmascard

Comments