Skip to main content

Love from me to you

Today I'm sharing a cute Valentine card and giraffe-ic love. I gave these cute giraffes, from @alexsyberiadesigns, a little twist by slightly bending their necks so they are hugging each other. Hope you like this idea!


To create the card, I stamped the giraffes from the Giraffe-ic friends set. While placing the stamp in my platform, I bent the neck, so they would look like they are hugging each other rather than facing each other.

I masked the giraffes before blending Spun sugar and Kitsch flamingo distress oxides in the background.


I then stenciled the tulips with the Tulips treasure layering stencil and Distress oxides Kitsch flamingo, Picked raspberry and Festive berries for the petals, and Shabby shutters, Rustic wilderness and Pine needles for the stems.

I then splattered some fuschia watercolor in the background, and then stamped some tiny hearts from the Giraffe-ic friends and Spring bunnies sets, with fuschia and red inks.

I unmasked the giraffes and colored them with Copic markers.
I stamped the Love from me to you sentiment from the Giraffe-ic friends set and used the coordinated die. I then trimmed out the word love to replace it by a sentiment die cut from fuschia cardstock, using the Love & hugs die set.

To finish the card, I adhered the sentiment and then adhered the front panel onto the cardbase.


#alexsyberiadesigns Love & hugs die set, Giraffe-ic friends, Spring bunnies, Tulips treasure layering stencil

#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Spun sugar, Kitsch famingo, Picked raspberry, Festive berries, Shabby shutters, Rustic wilderness, Pine needles #copic

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #onelayercard #valentine #valentinecard

Comments