Skip to main content

Oh snap!

So excited to be sharing my very first card for @pinkandmain today!
Hope you had a wonderful holiday season and good start into the new year! I heard there might still be a few gingerbread cookies left... but probably not for too long!

For this card, I mixed several Pink and Main sets: Stocking stuffers (doggo), Gingerbread kisses (gingerbread man) and Gumballs (sentiment)


To create this card, I first stamped the cute dog head from the Stocking stuffers set and masked the image. I then stamped and masked the gingerbread man, and, to finish, I stamped and masked the gingerbread house. I then created a mask for the ground by cutting a piece of cardstock in a wave. I then blended inks in the background, stamped and masked the sentiments, and splattered white gouache.

I unmasked all images and colored them with alcohol markers and added highlights in the eyes with a white gel pen. I stamped the sentiments: Oh snap from the Gingerbread kisses set and Friends are family we chews from the Gumballs set. To finish, I glued the front panel onto the cardbase.


#pinkandmain Stocking stuffers, Gingerbread kisses and Gumballs

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Antique linen, Cracked pistachio #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen #inkadinkado Masking paper

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

Comments