Sharing a very festive shaker card today. I wish I shared the same joy as these two right now, but I'm glad I have cardmaking in my life as my happy place. Here is to a happier and kinder year with actual reasons to party, drink champagne and dance on the tables.
Wishing you all a very happy new year!! May 2024 bring you health, success and happiness.
For this fun shaker, I used the 20's gals and fellas from CC Designs and the Marquee frame die from Hero Arts. This frame die is comprised of 3 distinct dies, offering so many different possibilities: a rectangle die, a die to create the opening and a middle die creating cuts in the frame, which I used as a hot foil plate.
#ccdesigns 20's gal and 20's fellas #heroarts Marquee frame die and Garland bold print #picketfencestudios Ways to say let's drink #mftdienamics Caption numbers #pinkfreshstudios Ombré glitter drops Sparkle & shine #trinitystamps Flat glitter confetti Champagne sparkle spots #honeybeestamps Wedding ring rhinestones
#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Scattered straw, Mustard seed and Fossilized amber #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen #3DFoam #spellbinders Glimmer foil Sparkle gold #versamark #wowembossingpowder
#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #maskingtechnique #interactivecard #shakercard




Comments
Post a Comment