Skip to main content

Easter greetings

The next @pinkandmain release is coming very soon now and today, I'm giving you a sneak peek at one of the new sets, the Spring mugs. If, like me, you love the Pink and Main mug sets, you're going to love this one too. 5 new mugs to celebrate Spring and Easter continue the Mug set collection... and if you like mugs, stay tuned, because I'll be sharing another mug project for our coming release hop on Friday, with the mug of the month stamp set... Aren't you lucky?

My card is interactive, inspired from card designs shared by @allbygracec and @mona.toth. The cute mugs wobble thanks to the clever use of nylon cord at the back.

To create the card, I started by stamping the mugs on white cardstock and colored them with Copic markers. I then used the coordinating die cuts to cut them out.

I then blended Distress oxides on my front panel to create the sky and grass. I then assembled the mugs together, vertically, with small pieces of washi tape and also taped a thread of nylon cord at the back. This is what will allow the mug to wobble.


I also taped a small coin behind the top mug to give a little weight and allow the mugs to wobble even more. I then cut out two small holes on the front panel, at the top and bottom, right behind the top and bottom mugs, using small dies.

I thread the nylon cord through the openings and taped the cord at the back of the panel. I then stamped the sentiment at the top, from the Easter greetings stamp set and the smaller sentiment at the bottom from the new For peeps sake set.

Finally, I added 3DFoam at the back of my front panel and adhered it to the cardbase.


#pinkandmain Spring mugs, Easter greetings, Fun scallop border dies and For peeps sake

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Old paper, Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness #copic #3DFoam #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #interactivecard #slimlinecard


Comments