Skip to main content

Hello Spring

Today, I'm sharing a one layer card with a mix of different sets from the new @pinkandmain release: Hoppy spring, Bloom with joy and For peeps sake.

 

To create the card, I stamped all the images from front to back, using masking paper.

I then blended Distress oxides Old paper, Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness at the bottom, to create the grass. With the Cloudy day stencil, I then blended Tumbled glass and Salty ocean for the sky.

I unmasked all images and colored them with Copic markers. To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment from the Bloom with joy and For peeps sake sets.

To finish the card, I adhered the front panel on the cardbase.


#pinkandmain Hoppy spring, Bloom with joy, For peeps sake and Cloudy day stencil

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Salty ocean, Old paper, Twisted citron and Rustic wilderness #copic #copicliner

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

Comments