Skip to main content

I cereal-sly love you

I'm back with a new GD project for @sandraspitaleri and the Sassy Club. I used the Tiger time stamp set and paired it with the Vintage dish die set. For the table surface, I also used the Bookshelf stencil. 

I love how this card turned out. Once again, The Sassy Club brings us back to our childhood memories in the sweetest way and I just love it!

#thesassyclub #thesassyclubstamps Tiger time, Vintage dish die set and Bookshelf stencil #prettypinkposh Valentine mug additions (spoon) #tonicstudios Milk & cookie die set (Milk bottle and dripping)

 

#tsukineko Memento ink #ranger #distressoxide Blueprint sketch, Chîpped sapphire, Tattered rose, Scattered straw and Vintage photo #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen #versamark #wowembossingpowder

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #onelayercard

Comments