Skip to main content

Love Notes clear stamp release, Sweet November Stamps

It's release day at Sweet November Stamps! The Love Notes clear stamp release has 7 new stamp sets and 4 sequin mixes that will have you falling head over heels for them.

For my project, I featured the new Meet Cute clear set which I paired with the Simple room scene builder clear stamp to add some background elements. I also used the new Sequin mix My sweet Valentine mix, which has amazing pink to purple sequins and cute images of ladybugs, kisses, roses and hearts.



#sweetnovemberstamps Meet Cute clear stamp, Simple room scene buidler clear stamp and My Sweet Valentine sequin mix #heroarts My Monthly Hero kit August 2018 and Infinity square dies


#tsukineko Memento inks #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tea-dye, Vintage photo, Ground espresso, Spun sugar, Kitsch flamingo and Wilted violet #versamark #wowembossingpowder #copic


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #handmadecards #interactivecard #shakercard

Comments