Skip to main content

Sending love as high as I can reach

I have a cute carrot rocket to send love as high as I can reach. I love the @alexsyberiadesigns Spring bunnies and wanted to create something different with them. Hope you like this card


To create the card, I started by stamping the bunny on the left and masked it. I then stamped the carrot and used the egg stamp to create a porthole. I also stamped the egg on a piece of scrap and cut out the inside egg to use as a mask over my front panel et stamp the inside bunny through that temporary mask. I then masked the carrot.

Next, I used the algae stamp from the Underwater wonders set to create the rocket flame.
I then die cut a moon mask with the Timeless blooms celebration circle die and taped it in the top right corner of the panel.


With small brushes, I blended Distress oxides Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Carved pumpkin and Crackling campfire for the rocket flame.
I then blended Distress oxide Tumbled glass aroud the moon and the flame, and then Blueprint sketch and Black soot moving away from the light blue. I then splattered White opaque copic and removed the moon mask.

I watercolored the moon with Distress inks Pumice stone, Squeezed lemonade and Hickory smoke and used my heat gun to fast-dry the panel. I unmasked the images and colored with Copic markers. I added a few stars and white dots in the sky and along the flame with a white gel pen.

Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Tulips treasure and Giraffe-ic friends stamp sets. I used the smaller rectangle from the Slimline nested stitched die set to die cut the front panel before adhering it to the cardbase.


#alexsyberiadesigns Spring bunnies, Underwater wonders, Giraffe-ic friends, Tulips treasure, Timeless blooms celebration die set, Slimline nested stitched die set

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Blueprint sketch, Black soot, Squeezed lemonade, Mustard seed, Carved pumpkin and Crackling campfire #distressink Squeezed lemonade, Pumice stone and Hickory smoke #copic #copicliner #whiteopaquecopic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #slimlinecard

Comments