Skip to main content

You got a friend in me

When @sandraspitaleri from the Sassy Club asked me to guest design for her, I was over the moon. The sets are so playful and happy and so regressive. And as I expected, I had a blast stamping and coloring this first card. Hope these happy faces make you smile and bring back joyful memories of your younger selves or of your kids. Wishing you a toyful, sorry, joyful day!!


#thesassyclub #thesassyclubstamps Sassy Dino stamp set, Sassy Toys stamp set and Bookshelf stencil

#tsukineko Memento ink #inkadinkado Masking paper #ranger #distressoxide Tumbled glass, Scattered straw and Vintage photo #copic #copicliner #sakura Gelly roll pen


#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #toystory #diycards #onelayercard        

                                   
                     


Comments