Skip to main content

I carrot about you

Today, I have a fun shaker card featuring the @alexsyberiadesign Spring bunnies.

To create this card, I used the greater die from the Nested stitched circle die set to create the opening in the front panel and reserved the cut out circle to paste it onto my cardbase.

I then adhered acetate at the back of the front panel and added 3D foam. I then poured some bunny and carrot clay embellishments, as well as shiny sequins, onto the cardbase and on top of the circle die cut. I then adhered the front panel on top.

Next, I stamped all the images on white cardstock: 2 bunnies, the big carrot and basket of carrots from the Spring garden set, the flower and grass elements from the Giraffe-ic friends set, and the ladder from the Merry Christmice set. I colored the images with Copic markes and used the coordinating dies to cut the images out.

 

I then adhered the images over the shaker, using double-sided tape.

#alexsyberiadesigns Spring bunnies, Giraffe-ic friends, Merry Christmice and Nested stitched  circle die set

#tsukineko Memento ink #copic #3Dfoam

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting #CAScard #interactivecard #shakercard



Comments