Skip to main content

Sending love & hugs

I have a new post for @sweetnovemberstamps today, with Raina, which I've totally fallen for ever since she was released last year. Her raincoat and boots totally made me think of a British setting for her. I had a lot of fun creating this card and trying paper piecing. My friend @sammakescards does amazing paper piecing on florals and she inspired me to try it on Raina.



#sweetnovemberstamps Raina #thegreetery Sent with love #timholtz #sizzix Brickwork embossing filder #elizabethcraftdesigns Post mailbox planner essentials die set #simonsaysstamp Love you greetings #pinkandmain Year round plaids 2 paper pad

#tsukineko Memento ink #distressoxide Candied apple, Lumberjack plaid, Vintage photo, Pumice stone, Hickory smoke and Black soot #copic #sakura Gelly roll pen

#card #cardmaking #cardmakingofinstagram #cardmakerofinstagram #cardmakersofinstagram #handmadecards #diycards #diecutting 

Comments